Friday, April 11, 2008

Hooray! Mommy got a new job!
Well I landed a great new job! I am a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
for an Interior Architect Design company called Phoenix Design One.
The office is located in Tempe, but surprisingly enough not a bad commute from our apartment. Its all freeway so I can't complain. I start the 14th of April and am looking
forward to getting back in the work field.
Although we didn't want to put our little pork chop in a day care, we realized that me working is making it better for him in the long run. Bryson and I set some goals around the working situation. When he is hired on with the Police (around 5-6 months) that's when I will leave my job or switch to only part time. We found a great day care for Derek to go to, it's never easy putting your baby in a child care facility but the ladies are so nice and has a great open , and trusting center to offer for child care.
We are excited to be able to get back on top of stuff and be able to enjoy some of the fun activities Phoenix has to offer!

0 comments: