Monday, May 19, 2008

DEREK'S TALL TALE
Today I was home with mommy while she was sick, so to make her feel better I told her a story. Come sit and join me and I will tell you a tell.

It went something like this...

One day Little Red Riding Hood was skipping through the woods to her Grandmother's house to take her some goodies. When she arrived at her house she thought her Grandmother looked kind of weird... so she asked,

Grandma, why are your eyes so big?

They are better to see you with my Dear.....

Why are your hands so big?

They are better to hug you with my Dear.

Why is your mouth so big?


It's better to give you kisses with my Dear.


Grandmother... Why are you looking at me like that?

Then all of the sudden... GULP!



FINGER LICK'N GOOD!



At least that's how I remembered it! :)







3 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

that is hilarious. what a great story-teller. maybe he should get a job with the library so mommy could stay home and take naps. :)

derek is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

you are a funny person. I loved the story.

MomSqrt said...

I've always loved how stories came so easily to you! That was a cute one, and the pics added so much to it too!
Hope ur doing well now!
Take care of my cute little nephew!
Rach :D