As Seen On TV.....
Brought to you by:
Derek Robison
Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to show you an at home wemidy fow a facial......
Fuwst you find any wub of yow choice.... I like chef boyawdeeeee.....
Apply to yow face in a ciwcle motion, make suw you keep it out of yow eyes.
It should look like this when yow done.
By this time, you will notice your face feels refweshed and clean, you'll have nothing left to show but a pwetty smile. Believe me when I say you won't find this on the stow shelves.




4 comments:
I'll take a case, por favor. And I'll even pay extra to have Pork Chop himself work his magic.
Love IT!!!! that's just what I need too!!! Can I have it express delivery? ;)
Gotta love it huh!!!!
Looks like a fun art project...the kind you hate to clean up! Ema's come up with a new furniture polish...you take Kellogs Raisin Bran get it nice and soggy, then rub it all over the table...ok...so it's more of a polish remover... but she is OH SO GOOD at the application process!!!
Hope things are going well for you debbie...Mom and Dad say hi :D
Rach :D
Ha ha. I love this. SO cute!
It's SO nice to see another mom that doesn't worry about a messy eater. He's a cutie!
U R doing a Gr8 job with him :D
keep it up!
Rach
Post a Comment