If I didn't have bad luck... I'd have no luck at all
Well it's happened...I've lost my camera. Yes it's true, the person who constantly has it at a moments notice has lost it. Bryson and I have gone through each room in the house and come up empty handed. :( I was going to take some pictures on Sunday when I noticed it was missing. Hopefully it will turn up soon. I had so many pictures to update on the blog. So I'm sorry for the boring post. We hope everyone is doing well.




1 comments:
Congrats on getting into the new place! I'm sorry that you lost your camera. I totally understand how devastating that can be! I will keep all of my fingers (and toes!) crossed for ya so that you can find it. Who knows? Maybe it'll just turn up as you continue to get all unpacked and settled in.... Good luck!
Post a Comment