Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rain....Rain...
Because it doesn't rain often here Porky was loving watching the rain storm as it passed through. He looked out the window as the rain pored on the porch and we stood watching the water flood the streets and make puddles where the neighbors were remodeling. It sure was nice to get a break from the heat. We have broke out the winter sweaters, and jackets. Yes we may look foolish to you, but it does get down to the 60's at night now. Burr!!!

3 comments:

MomSqrt said...

OH Debbie, you have grown to be a heatist. Here in TN were it doesn't snow or get as cold as UT we didn't even turn on our heater until the nights started consistently fell into the 30s. And today I (this is Mike BTW) went out for a bike ride and it was 50 degrees. Oh well I guess we all get used to where we live.

LittleFamilyJL said...

That's funny stuff, Debs. You guys better stock up on hot cocoa!

Wehrle said...

I know exactly what you mean! We have pretty similar weather and when it is 70 degrees here my girls and I are in hoodies! I hate going to Utah now and FREEZING!! I guess we get used to where we are!