Saturday, December 27, 2008




For Christmas Santa brought Derek a table and chairs, along with a few outfits and toys. Santa must have remembered how Derek doesn't like to sit in his high chair anymore; he likes to sit in a chair next to mommy & daddy. I tell ya, the little guy is wise beyond his years at times.

we also celebrated Christmas over at Val's house. It was so nice to have family down for the Holidays, although I really had a hard time Christmas Eve thinking about all the things I used to do with my family back in Utah. I admit I became pretty home sick. But when I got a certain text message from my mom saying how much she loved the Christmas present I made for her and my dad, I was overcome with happiness. ( I made a slide show of photos of her and my dad in the early years of their marriage, and pictures of all of us siblings from growing up, when we got married and our own kids. It was so fun to make and I am so happy that they loved it...If you want me to send you a link for it just let me know ).

1 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! Hope your day was merry and bright.
We love you!!!!