After some deep comtemplation, I've come to a conclusion:
Fact: Derek is goofy. Fact: Dallin is also goofy. Fact: Debbie is the mother of Derek Fact: Joel is the father of Dallin Fact: Debbie and Joel both come from Reece lineage.
THEREFORE: The goofiness of these cousins is irrevocably and undeniably Reece-related.
I have three of the most amazing men in my life, that a girl could ever dream of. I have a man that is so much more than I ever thought I'd find in a husband. We have two little boys that have done nothing but bring love, and laughter in to our home.
We welcome you, old and new visitors to our blog. We hope you enjoy all of the fun times and memories that are in the making.
Our Yankee Clan
A babymakes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
Our Little Romeo Derek
"Lady Killer" Deron
Derek's pal Cota
"Forgiveness: I think it may be the greatest virtue on earth, and certainly the most needed. There is so much of meanness and abuse, of intolerance and hatred. There is so great a need for repentace and forgiveness". -Gordon B. Hinkley
Quote from Great Grandpa White
"In life you wake up every day and choose if you're going to be happy or not"
1 comments:
After some deep comtemplation, I've come to a conclusion:
Fact: Derek is goofy.
Fact: Dallin is also goofy.
Fact: Debbie is the mother of Derek
Fact: Joel is the father of Dallin
Fact: Debbie and Joel both come from Reece lineage.
THEREFORE: The goofiness of these cousins is irrevocably and undeniably Reece-related.
Simple arithmetic, really.
a + b = c
Post a Comment