Fall Festival With Kindercare....
Derek and I had the chance to go to the Kindercare Festival last weekend and see all his old friends and teachers. He had so much fun between doing projects, bouncing, eating, and getting his face painted that when it came time to leave he wasn't wanting to. Here are a handful of pictures from his day.
Just like back in the day when he was in daycare all the little kids quickly were wanting to pull Derek their each own direction. It was pretty funny to see kids saying "Derek come bounce with us" or when we were leaving all the little kids were hugging him and giving him a high five. I know he had lots of fun and we are grateful to Keri for inviting us :)
Just like back in the day when he was in daycare all the little kids quickly were wanting to pull Derek their each own direction. It was pretty funny to see kids saying "Derek come bounce with us" or when we were leaving all the little kids were hugging him and giving him a high five. I know he had lots of fun and we are grateful to Keri for inviting us :)
Ms. Keri and Derek were little pals back in the day. When she saw him she was in shock with how big he was. It's been about a year since they last saw each other but after a few minutes Derek warmed up to her and it was just like old days.




1 comments:
So cute! It looks like he had a blast! I wish I had some sort of activity like that to take my kidlets to!
Post a Comment