Green Beans For Everyone....
Finally we have a tooth! It's still just barley poking through, but at least we have one. For dinner tonight I thought I would let the little guy test out his newest side kick and chomp down on some hardy food with the rest of us. He actually did really well, and he LOVES green beans. Just like his big brother, his appetite takes quiet the haul on any kind food.
I am dreading the day when I have two toddlers eating like teenagers. Derek easily eats the same portions as me if not at times more. I don't know where it goes on him but as long as he'll eat whats in front of him, I am a happy Momma. (I forgot to mention, that he helped himself to Daddy's food once he got home too)
Derek doesn't hesitate once I put his plate on the table, he'll quickly come running over and climb up to see what delicious munchies momma has put together for him.
It's no wonder Derek's sizes are so big in clothes and shoes! 4T, and 9 1/2 shoe. I think we have another big guy to follow too... Deron is wearing 12 mos now! :s when did this growing thing happen without me noticing? SLOW down! Mommy wants her babies to be little for a while still!
Big shoes to fill?......
I am sure he'll have no problem!
The only thing he'll ever have to worry about is
fighting over the last piece of pizza with Derek.
I LOVE MY BIG BOYS!




1 comments:
They are getting so big and cuter every day!
Post a Comment