Friday, July 9, 2010

Well I just sent my two guys out for a night of fun and laughs. For weeks now, not only was Derek so excited to see Toy Story 3, he really got into the movie Despicable Me. Weather it be your cell phone or the laptop, he'll come running up to you and sit on your lap and say "spicble, me....please I want" Even though he has seen the trailers hundreds of times he still laughs each time.

Bryson and I thought it would be fun for just the two of them to go. Whats better than Daddy & son time. Any one on one time that we can find that gets us out of the house and is reasonably priced, we jump on. We loved the fact that the theatre is free for kids 2 and under. It doesn't get better than that!

I think that Bryson may have been a little more excited to see it than Derek. He laughs just as hard watching the previews. Either way, I hope my guys have a great time out.

So while I am sitting here folding laundry and entertaining a 10 month old, I can't help but smile. Because I know my boys are having a much deserved night of fun.
I love you guys! xox

0 comments: