Wednesday, October 13, 2010

With everything going on lately it has been one thing after another. So to be able to enjoy a day off from working, and spending the day playing just one on one with my little guys, and to be catching up on our latest fun around our Robison house, the break is much needed. So here is the fun from the last few weeks.
 Because there isn't much of the "fall" colors around our house, Bryson took me and the boys up for a fun drive up to Prescott and checked out the beautiful colors. It was so pretty and such a nice change of scenery and also not to mention the 80's felt great!

 The boys loved all the trees and especially loved the lake. Bryson and I decided that we have to make a tradition of us going out there, and even better finding a spot at one of the camp grounds and enjoy a weekend. I'm not a fan of bugs so I am fine to wait till next fall to go camping outside and let the little guys explore.


 I didn't even have the thought that Derek would end up tired by the end of our walk around the lake and adventuring all afternoon. So as we headed down hill, Derek asked to be picked up for a ride. Nothing beats a toddler sitting snugly above a baby right?...
We got some pretty funny laughs, and look along with a few comments about how funny the two were. But hey, it worked perfect!

 It was SO beautiful at the Lake, and I can't wait until we can get back  out there. And next time, hands down..... we're jumping on the little patel boats. :D



1 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

That looks beautiful and fun. A lovely combination for some rip-roarin' good times!!!