Sunday, January 2, 2011

I can't believe how fast 2010 flew by. My little Derek is now headed of to sunbeams and Deron is just short from heading into nursery. I can't imagine sitting in class and being able to hold my husbands hand and have his arm around me and being able to actually listen to a lesson. I forget how that is.
I have been so blessed to have such amazing family. I still wonder what it was in life that I did, that allowed me such privilege to enjoy the happiness and laughter and of course occasional tantrum from my sweet little boys. I can't wait to see what this new year will bring. I know for fact there will be moments of extreme happiness along with sleepless nights of stress and so much more. But I can't wait to take it all on and hold my chin up high. I know that my testimony will be strengthened even more and that the gospel will be there for us to find our relief from any problems we may have.

0 comments: