Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So often I find myself feeling totally out of the loop, with all of these ladies and their crafts. I have so many fun ideas I want to do, and weather it come down to time or money I don't follow through with all of my crafty cravings. I want so bad to find something to do, "just for fun" that I can be proud of.
So while I sat here tonight after doing laundry, and keeping up with my little guy; I thought I would try my hand at felt flowers. So here is my first flower. I thought it turned out pretty good for a first timer, but I am excited to keep going and make some for my nieces.
What do you think of it?

1 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Cute Debbie! Did you make it up, or find a tutorial somewhere? I would love to copy it. I know what you mean about getting around to crafty stuff - there never seems to be enough time.