Still the same ol' Debbie

Well as many of you know I tend to have my moments of blonde roots.
If you need a little laugh in your day read the stories below!
Some things just aren't going to change
Blonde #1.
When we moved in we had to wait for a couple days to have the gas company come
out and turn on our gas for us.... well finally when they came the guy went about his
job lighting the piolot light on the stove and doing everything else. Mean while I could
hear the hallway toilet running water like is was flooding. I figured it had to be something to do with the gas being turned on. So as the guy was leaving I said to him, "Well aren't you
going to look at the toilet?" He was confused and said, "Why would I need to look at the toilet?"
I explained myself and how the water had started running while he was working. He walked
into the bathroom and said "Here's your problem, your bleach tablet slid under the flap, so your
water was running." I looked at him and said, "Oh I was thinking is was gas flowing through the water causing that noise or something. " He laughed and said, "Well as far as I know there
aren't any toilets that run on that kind of gas."
Blonde #2.
Just as above this has to do with our gas. One of the first nights of being in our new apartment we decided to
grab a pizza at Costco and cook it at home. Well we got it home and turned the oven on to 400 ' it was taking forever to heat up and we couldn't figure out why. There was a little warmth but nothing to great. So both Bryson and i thought, wonderful! We have a crapy oven!! So one hour later after our pizza sitting in an
oven that wasn't even melting the cheese we pulled it out. it had warmed through the crust enough to make
it firm and cooked. So we finished off the last few minutes on High in the microwave. Needless to say that
we both were sick that night. The next day was when they turned on our gas. I told the guy about our pizza deal, and he looked at me and said, "Well you realize that this is a gas stove, that means a gas oven as well." Who knew that the actual oven would have flames in it! I told Bryson when he got home about it, we both
had no idea. (Am I rubbing off on Bryson?)
Blonde #3
Down here in Arizona they set up times that are cheaper to use all of your gas appliances, and allow the cheaper price to take place all weekend. 9 pm-9 am is our plan. So that your bills aren't outrageous!
Well i wanted to do some laundry (friday) and i couldn't remember if technicaly Friday counted as
the weekend. So i sent Bryson a text asking him if Friday counted. He replied with
"No Debbie, Friday doesn't count. So i guess I will just wait till Saturday to do my wash!
Those are just a few of the blonde moments that we've has so far! I am sure we'll come across some more!




1 comments:
Those are great. Maybe that is why Pork Chop was born with all that blond hair!!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment