What else can I put into my mouth?
Derek has started putting anything and everything in his little mouth!Including any fingers around his face, along with his own! You cant eat anything around him without him pulling your hand down to his level so he can get a taste of it! Being a new mom i am assuming this is the teething starting? Do any of you have advice as to what I can give him to munch on?
Lil' pork chop is nearly 5 months old soon. I cant believe how fast the time has gone! I remember him being born like it was yesterday! One blink of the eye and he'll be scooting across the floor!




1 comments:
Whatever you do, don't give him your finger (see youtube video "charlie bit me"-there's a link on our blog).
Our little man really liked to chew on his books...but I wouldn't recommend that either.
Really though, our little Man likes the biter bisquits (Gerber or Beach Nut), but it may just be for the taste, and not for the pain-relieving effects. I'm not sure if you can give those to Pork Chop yet.
I've also heard some moms giving a damp wash-cloth for them to chew and suck on. I tried this, but Little Man didn't quite get it.
Anyways, Good luck. We are still trying to figure it out, since Little Man only has 6 of his teeth in so far. And the molars are yet to come.........
Post a Comment