LEARNING NEW THINGS!
As he was standing against the laundry basket while I folded laundry, he dropped his Binky into the basket and couldn't figure out how to get it out of the little holes on the side, I would say he spent a good 5 min trying to figure out how to get it out. After a little help from mommy he was good!

As he was standing against the laundry basket while I folded laundry, he dropped his Binky into the basket and couldn't figure out how to get it out of the little holes on the side, I would say he spent a good 5 min trying to figure out how to get it out. After a little help from mommy he was good!

Derek has loved learning new things! Its been really fun to sit back and watch as he learns something new everyday. He slowly is learning to scoot on the floor, he would rather stand and take little steps. He enjoys standing against something and holding himself up. Whenever he's standing on mommy or daddy's lap we cheer for him, clapping, and giving him praise he gets so excited and proud of himself. Its really funny to see! His eyes open wide and his mouth gets big as he lets out a shrieking noise.
He's very talkative more and more each day. I sing songs to him and he just makes a constant noise like he wants to sing along with me. At church he will stand against the bench and make noises to another baby and its seriously like they are talking back and forth. He has one tooth that has broken through that's been causing him much pain, its only a matter of time before its fully in! It seems like just yesterday he was born. Its true what they say..." Don't blink, or you'll miss it!"




0 comments:
Post a Comment