Sunday, July 20, 2008

What does it take to be a Pork Chop?



2% Innocent

30% Stud

15% Snacker


3% Canine


10% Sleeper


15% I didn't do it


18 % Big Eater


3% Gassy

4% Playful



= 100% Happy Pork Chop



3 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

And to be 102% Pork Chop, you probably want to add a 1/2 teaspoon worchestershire sauce.....(don't run the spell check on that.....)

He sure is a cutie pants!

We're sorry to hear about his accident. I've come to the conclusion that these little ones of ours must sometimes get bored of just eating, sleeping and pooping. Because just when things seem to be going smoothly, I feel a trip to the emergency room is lurking just around the corner. :(


By the way, I love your new haircut, Debbie! You are one stylin' Momma!

Love ya!

AngieDoodle said...

My gosh! Your posts are always the best! I love you! And Derek is SO cute!

AngieDoodle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.