Derek really love's Grandpa Val's house. There is so much room to play around... (without getting in to, too much trouble). So one afternoon we took him over, and while Daddy watched BYU vs UTAH I of course took some more pictures of Derek. Yes my camera is at my side most all the time. :)
What can I say; I love photography!! Yes you may think it's silly that he is in a sweater and pants, but it is chilly here without a doubt. Derek even sported his mountain boots he got for his birthday. It's so nice having him walking now, it really does throw you off to see him sitting playing and then in just seconds he's up walking in to the other room. He is growing up so fast, perhaps that is why I am always taking pictures... I don't want to miss a thing!![]()
Though Derek wasn't sure about the boots he was wearing he was a good sport, and had fun playing in the back yard.




2 comments:
Nice mohawk!!!
I wish I had hair!
I love his hair:)
Post a Comment