Happy Thanksgiving!
With our recent two trips the ER for Derek & Bryson, our family has a lot to be thankful for.
We have been so blessed to be able to be in our home, and have loving family and friends. There is so much that we often take for granted; and we really tried hard this year to focus on the many blessing our family has been given. We have so much good around us in our lives that we wanted to let everyone know we appreciate all that they have done for our small family, and for the prayers that have been offered on our behalf. We love you all so much, and are grateful for our family. We wish everyone the best, and safest holiday.
My first homemade Thanksgiving.... without mommy... Yes this year it was just the 3 of us. Although I was still determined to have a true Thanksgiving. I made my first Turkey, and my first Apple Pie, and Pumpkin pie. It was fun to learn and read the recipe's on some dishes had never made before. And judging my the plates that were cleaned off by the end of the meal, I felt I had done pretty well!




3 comments:
Way to go Sis!!! It looks like a meal fit for a king!
Maybe next year I'll have to try your turkey too. It all looks amazing.
I am so proud of you. It looks like dinner turned out well. We love you and hope everything is going well.
Mom
Your table is so cute and Martha Stewart-ish. And, thank you so much for your e-mail on Goodyear. There are just so many great deals out there...I am going to keep my eyes open. Happy Turkey day.
Post a Comment