Sitting Like A Big Boy

The other morning Derek was playing with a handful of his toys that he got for his birthday while I was keeping myself busy in the kitchen. I could hear clanking around of toys and Porky making silly noises. I didn't think anything different was going on in the other room, when to my surprise Pork had discovered something new. He had managed to push the top piece off of his standing table toy and had put all of the toys on the ground. When I came into the family room I found him sitting on his table. I was laughing and had to get Bryson.
I knew they had worked sitting in chairs in daycare, but Pork never had sat on anything like that at home. He was so proud of his new discovery... a chair out of a table.He is learning so much and its fun to watch his little brain go to work.
1 comments:
What a studly little Pork-Meister!
Post a Comment