Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When Mommy is left home alone.....


So back in the day before I was married and had a kid I used to watch my big brother Joel do toe-touches. I thought it was so cool, so secretly I would often try them... at school... in my bedroom... anywhere I could.

Well recently on a walk with my little family here; I stoped in the middle of the road and did a toe-touch. Bryson looked at me and laughed because it was by far one of the most random things I had ever done.

There was a night last week that Bryson was running late with work and everything, so I took advantage of that time and set the camera up to catch my new trick. Yeah I admit I look like an idiot, but it was so funny to set the timer and run off trying to get a picture of it.


So if you need a laugh, I hope this helps. :)

2 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Yes, indeed. A well needed laugh. Hilarious, Debbie.

I haven't seen Joel do that in a while....must be his old age. I'll see if he still has it in him.

MomSqrt said...

this is something you'll NEVER see me doing! ha ha ha!!!!
ok, so mostly it's cuz I CAN'T! anyway...thx 4 the laugh :D