Bryson a while back promised me a small pub table for the breakfast nook, and with some Christmas money at an insane deal I was able to get one. It was a family affair putting it all together and I love it!!! We managed to get a deal of 165$ when orig. 399$. Nothing beats a good deal :)
We were able to pack up the high chair a few weeks ago, Derek hasn't ever really liked sitting in it. So now he sits in a big boy chair next to daddy & mommy. I don't know what his deal is but he likes to do whatever it is we're doing. It still cracks me up to watch him drink out of a straw, it is amazing what they pick up watching us.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Posted by Robison Clan at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW! He is getting so big. How is the warm weather? Can't wait to see you guys again. Much Love
he's such a cutie! And getting so big! no more highchair? Next thing you know he'll be driving.
Post a Comment