Bryson's Volunteer Work
The last month Bryson's work has been doing a handful of different things for volunteer work. One night they went and served the homeless dinner, and then just recently they had the opportunity to go put up a playground for a school. The NBA was a big part of it, with the goal of 1,000 parks in 1,000 days. So with it having been All Star Game weekend Bryson was looking forward to possibly meeting some players. It ended up being that they couldn't ask the players for autographs, but I sent Bryce with the camera so he could snap some good pics. Im not sure who all these guys are or what teams exactly they play for, but I just sat back and smiled as Bryson told me about them. Bryson has really enjoyed the opportunities he's had to serve those in need in the community, and even told me that he was the two of us to go and serve food sometime. It would be really fun! :) Also these opportunities of serving have opened our eyes and our hearts, with the current economy so many families have been hit hard, loosing jobs, homes, and so much more. Although it also has affected us we are grateful for what we still have, and for each other.




1 comments:
I know that guy looks familiar.....but really, I know nothing.
We did watch the All-Star HORSE competition though, and I remember that Kevin Durrant won....or was his name Kalvin?
Anyways, that is awesome.
Post a Comment