A Simple Valentine's Day
This year for Valentines I was trying to think of ways to show my hubby my love, as well as staying on a tight budget. Here is our little table, me and Derek made some simple decorations and set out a few candy boxes, one for Derek, and one for Daddy. I gave Bryson a
decorated jar full of hugs and kisses. I took this picture before Bryson had gotten home, but he was so sweet and surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of different flowers. We were lucky enough to have his parents babysit and it gave us a night out alone. We ended up at a small Mexican Restaurant and had a great time!




1 comments:
Hey our friends in Az. How are you guys doing!? Man I wish you guys lived here closer to us:) Well we might get married down in Az. So I we do then you need to come for sure. Much love:)
Post a Comment