Wednesday, May 6, 2009

21 Weeks & Counting!

Well so far the pregnancy has been pretty good, it has it's moments of making me sicker than anything but the last few weeks have been good; just becoming more and more each day like a beach ball on golf tee's. I pulled a muscle in my lower back between picking up Derek and the puppy that seems to grow over night so the last several days have been a challenge between moving, sitting, standing, walking up and down stairs, you name it, it hurt to do it! It seems to slowly be getting better with me having taken it easy the last couple days. Bryson has been amazing to take on an extra burden of helping me out with anything I need, I feel helpless at times but his love and support reminds me each day why I fell in love with him. Thanks sweetie for everything you do. I love you!

1 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

you look so pretty Debbie- I love your beautiful eyes. lol I sound like im hitting on you :)