Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daddy's Toy....

Since Bryson got his back yard recently he's been adding to it little by little and I think...I am hoping he's done for now. He needed to get a lawn mower. So we wanted to wait until Memorial Day to go buy it because they are always on sale. So when we got a deal we couldn't argue with we thought it was the best time to get one. It's too expensive to have maintenance come and mow our lawn, and I think Bryson likes taking pride it his hard work so when it's 115 degrees outside and he's pouring sweat mowing it I am sure he will still come inside with a smile on his face because he did the work for it.

He's a bit anxious to have had to wait for the 3 1/2 weeks before you can mow it, just about a week left then it's all in his hands. :D

2 comments:

Joelhead said...

Deron!!! I like it!

I was hoping you'd get a goat to eat your grass! I guess a lawn mower will do.

LittleFamilyJL said...

And with a goat. You could also get free milk....or cheese....or custard.
I vote goat.