All Caught Up....
Well that's about it for now. Our next big deal is Bryson's 29Th Birthday coming up June 1st.
So I will be sure to take lots of pictures.
So I will be sure to take lots of pictures.
I have some pictures from my quick two day trip to Utah; but they are on a camera I forgot at the in-laws, so as soon as I get it I will be sure to post pictures from the
Knudsen & Roberts Wedding.
Baby update: I am 24 weeks now (Tuesday) and feeling every pound. My belly is starting to get fairly round and my toes are slowly starting to disappear as I look down to where they used to be. The baby is moving lots and doing well. I have an appointment this Thursday so I will let you all know if anything changes. And also, we have chosen a first name for the baby but are going back and forth on a few middle names.
His first name is will be Deron. Yes spelled like the Jazz player Deron Williams. ha ha ha, what can I say.... I married a sports lover. I knew what I was getting myself in to. :)
We love you all and miss you like crazy. We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day holiday.
We love you all and miss you like crazy. We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day holiday.




4 comments:
Hooray for being 24 weeks!!!! I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow....but don't look nearly as cute as you, that is for sure. I still feel like my belly is mostly pudge with a baby hidden underneath!
And Deron is a great name! I love it.
Since you can't decide on a middle name, how about bagtifti. (That is the word on the word verification thing underneath where I am typing. I'm pretty sure it's a sign.) :)
Cute belly. I want to see some of Becca's too. I'll have to give her a poke.
again- you are such a cute pregnant lady Debbie! Your little basketball belly :) Is Derek named after Derek Jeter?
ha ha ha yes he is named after Derek Jeter! the hubbs wanted to name him Jeter... needless to say I won. :D
Post a Comment