Bryson's 29th Birthday!!!
Well Bryson turned the big 29 on Monday so we had a small family birthday party for him. Bryson told me he wanted to take Derek to a movie for his birthday.... hesitantly I agreed.

We all went to an early afternoon showing of Disney's new film "UP". It was really cute and enjoyable for the entire family. Up until the last ten minuets Derek sat there happily watching.... then he threw his binky two rows forward. Bryson and I both looked at each other with the same expression. Normally you would think "oh we'll just go buy another one" except the fact that Derek has only taken one binky and of course they are no where in stores!! So after the movie was over Bryson and I along with a guy working there searched and searched for that darn binky and came up empty. The entire drive home all I could think about was how long the nights were going to be without him having his binky. Bryson found some online and ordered them as soon as we got home. We had them expedited with hope they would be here in a day or so.... Needless to say paying 12$ for two binky's they better be here in the morning! Any ways here are some pictures from our little family party.
Derek didn't take any time to wait before reaching for a cupcake. Yummy was all over his face!
Friday last week Derek and I took a few balloons to Bryson while he was working. It was so cute to see Derek so excited to hand his dad the balloons, and sure enough Derek was wanting to make sure everyone noticed the balloons. The two of them together is just heart melting every time!
What a fun day it was. We lucked out with Bryson having the day off of work, so it was nice to just relax. Thank you everyone for your cards and calls. :) We'll be seeing you all before long.




3 comments:
What fun pictures, it looks like the Birthday Boy had a good one. Hope our card made it in time. You mentioned you would be seeing everyone soon, are you coming to Utah?? If you do we would love to see all of you. Hopefully we will have most everyone here for Father's Day. Give Derek a great big hug, he is such a cutie.(handsome as well!)
Happy birthday Bryson!! I really wish you hadn't just turned 29... that just means I am right around the corner!! {{UGH!!}}
BINKIES FOR $12??? wow... mine were lucky to get their thumb!!! ;)
Happy Birthday Bryson :) Hope you guys find a way to stay cool this summer!!!
Enjoy your new Blue-ray DVD player...and movies!!!
Post a Comment