We lucked out the entire month of June for the most part, the heat wasn't much above the low 90's except for an occasional day or so at a time. But now that we've hit the triple digits nearly every day, Derek and I find ourselves resorting to Grandpa Val's backyard for relief from the heat. Derek loves the water and when he's in his water bug mode you can't get him out of the water! Luckily Grandpa Val is out of town and Daddy works during the day because I feel like a beach ball walking around, and yes even though little Derek pokes my tummy or pats it and laughs I know he's okay with me being a bit round. Ha ha ha. I sport my tank top over the top of my suit because the last thing I want is a sunburned tummy, or for my tummy to be left with some nasty scars so shade is my closest friend. Any ways, here are some pics from our swim day this last week.
Derek thought he was pretty funny throwing my flip flops out in the pool and watching them float away so I had to swim out and get them.




0 comments:
Post a Comment