Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Time...
We've started going for walks just about every night after dinner. There is a neighborhood just a few minuets away and it has ponds through out the entire area, it's so fun to walk around the little paths and watch the sunset over the pond. Its nice to get in to loose work out clothes and burn some calories and plus, it gives Bryson and I a chance to exercise and talk about our days, it makes Derek sure to be ready for bed once we get home, and best of all it wears out Cota so she sleeps all night! Here are some pictures we took the other night during our walk.

So with our water bottles in hand we set out!

Every time Derek sees the moon he points and makes sure that you notice it too... I mean EVERY TIME so it's like every 8 seconds before he's pointing at it again. Silly boy.

In most all the ponds there is a sign that show descriptions of what kind of fish are in the pond's. You'll easily see 6 people out with fishing poles and taking in the Arizona evening.
Bryson & Cota stopping for a quick picture before we started.
All of these pond's are surrounded by houses so its like these houses are lake side, I can't even imagine having this as a view out my back window, it's so beautiful and do I dare say even a romantic walk to take with your husband :)

2 comments:

Ted Campbell said...

You're little family looks great! I also love the dog!

Going for walks is an awesome idea!

Joelhead said...

Wow!!! the place you get to walk around is beautiful. It sounds like you're having a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. We're excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!

Joelhead