37 Weeks
We are on our 37Th week this week and excited. For those of you who haven't heard yet, we found out at our appointment last week that we were able to be scheduled to be induced.
Such exciting news honestly, and I couldn't be happier; not that I don't enjoy being pregnant, but I've learned that with triple digits it's not as fun as one might think. So anyways we are scheduled for September 9Th at 1:00 AM. Crazy early I know right? Well I guess the meds they are going to give me will make me pretty tired so I most likely won't start pushing until later on in the morning, early afternoon. Then our little one will be here!
At our appointment the doctor checked me and to my delight found that I was dilated to a 2, and 50% effaced. So if I have it my way and everything goes smoothly this little boy might just come on his own. Only time will tell.
We have another appointment on Tuesday morning so we're hoping for more good news. We wish that we had all the family and friends around when we have the baby, and it's hard to think that only a small handful will be here; so we are looking forward to as many visitors as we can!
We will be sure to keep you all up to date with the latest.




2 comments:
Cute blog 'facelift'! Good luck with your last couple weeks in the amazing heat. You look great! We love your blog updates so we can see cute little Derek - who is not so little anymore! :) Miss you guys.
So Derek was born in November right? And now your new one is on September 9th! My Makinlee was born on November 7th and Wyatt was on September 3rd (today) That is crazy that we had our kids in the same months and same years apart but you were just a year later than me!! ( I am sure there was a better way of wording that so that it made more sense) Our kids really need to play together sometime! Good luck with the delivery hope everything goes well for you!
Post a Comment