Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change Of Plans
Well we made it back from Utah safe and sound. We had a great time and it gave us a re found appreciation for living in warm Arizona.
Once we got home I was so excited to go through the hundreds of pictures I took and post lots on the blog. The only thing stopping me is the fact that our desk top decided to crash. URGH!
So I've got all of these pictures that are eager to get off of my memory cards, but it will have to wait.
We currently are using Bryson's laptop, but it gives us our fair share of problems on is own! So don't think that I have forgotten about it, because as soon as we can figure out some way to get the computer fixed and what not I'll be posting my little heart out.
We hope you all are well. We love you lots!
xox

0 comments: