Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In A Nut Shell.....

The kids did great with the 12 hour drive all in one day. Their favorite part was when we stopped to change diapers. The smiles on their faces were priceless!

We got in on a Friday night, then Saturday we went out to dinner with our friends.

We spent Sunday at my parents house celebrating my 23rd Birthday. This is a quick picture I took while we were all there.

Bryson took me to the Jazz game Monday night for my Birthday, it was so much fun; and who doesn't love a date night alone!!!

This was a quick picture I took of all of the Robison's. I would be in it, but I took the picture, and our lovely desktop is broken so I can't edit myself in to the picture like was planned. Perhaps some day I will get my editing programs back.
We had a great trip and were happy to be able to see everyone we did. It was great to be with family and friends that we are always missing so much. Thank you again to everyone for making the time for our little family to get all our visits in. :)

0 comments: