Do The...Potty Dance...

Our newest thing around here has been Derek using the big boy potty. He has surprisingly done great with it and loves to clap his hands and get a treat whenever he goes on his big boy potty.I wrapped up this old shoe box in fun paper, and bought lots of 10 cent and 15 cent party favors at Party City to fill up his treat box with little toys and treats for when he goes potty. He thinks he is pretty cool to get to pick something out of the box.




2 comments:
what a good idea!!
we need to start helping our little one be motivated to use the potty!
Joelhead
You are awesome Debbs! I love it!
I have to admit, I'm pretty terrified of potty-training....
But I love the treat box idea! I think I'll make one for Dallin.
.......And since I'm not too motivated either, maybe I'll make one for me too! :)
ha ha.
Post a Comment