True or False
Derek has become such a character even more than usual, and he's left us with some of the funniest stories. So I thought I would share a few of his latest quarks. Enjoy!!
1: I found Derek at 4:00 in the morning sitting on the couch eating Cheetos, I looked at him and said, "Derek what are you doing?!" He replied back with just a simple "Hi".
2: Derek grabbed a fork out of the drawer and brought the peanut butter to the table and sat there eating it like as if it were soup. He climbed up and sat in his chair like it was nothing, and continued to eat it for dinner.
3: Derek moved the chair from the front room in to the laundry room and tried climb on to the washer, in order to reach the spray bottle of water on the shelf.
Every day we can't help but wonder what he's going to do next.......




0 comments:
Post a Comment