Flowy Hair, & Happy Boys....
The other night for our family night we went to a park near by to feed ducks and let the boys tire themselves out. Given the recent heat we've had here, we took advantage of the overcast skies and headed out.
Derek had a blast throwing the bread to the ducks. I was plenty happy to keep my distance from them. I would probably have a heart attack if they got any closer.
Little Deron was happy to just and snack on his own bread, and chilled sippy cup.
Derek had thrown some bread at the ducks, and when the one duck had bread stuck on his back, it left Derek with the biggest laugh and enjoyment. As much as I hate any kind of bird, I felt bad watching all the other ducks pick at him trying to get the bread. ha ha ha. But I admit it was pretty humorous.
After a little while of feeding ducks, we headed across the parking lot to the playground. Derek didn't let the heat stop him from having a load of fun. By the end of it his face was as red as a tomato and he was soaked with sweat. Nasty.
Derek has been amazing lately with his sense of fear. He has no fear anymore it seems... Weather it be jumping from high heights in to the pool, or going on the biggest slides he thinks he sure is a cool guy to be doing it on his own. What a cutie.



I love Deron's hair. It's so thin and flowy that whenever the wind blows at all, it just stands straight up. I think it is in need of a major trim.















0 comments:
Post a Comment