The Reece's Visit
Our visit from the Reece's was so great. It was so nice to have them here.
No matter how old I'll get, there's something about giving
your mom and dad an actual hug and kiss before you go to bed that makes it seem like
there are no worries in the world.
Derek and Deron took fast to Gpa-Reece and Gma-Reece and Nate. Within 5 minutes Derek had his Gpa-Reece down on the ground for a wrestling match and surely leaving him a little extra sore before bed. Gpa was sure a good sport.
Derek and Gma-Reece had so much fun reading books, and laughing. Deron quickly picked his favorite and for the entire trip was reaching for Gma-Reece and would smile so big whenever she looked at him.
Bryce and I took Nate around a few times and got him used to the 110+ heat.
One of the mornings they were here I took Nate to a mall near by and took some "mission pics". They turned out pretty good, and I think he didn't mind the camera on him. :)
Before we knew it the trip had come to an end, and I had to be the first one out the door to head off to work. It was so sad to get into my car and had to wave good bye as I drove away.
I am so grateful for the time that we were able to have with them here, and can't wait until we can make a trip to Utah to see all of the family.







1 comments:
Great pictures Debbie! Ya know, one of my brothers served his mission in Pheonix....Who knows, maybe Nate will get called to Arizona!
Post a Comment